|Vignette April Tsukinose|
|Family||Mr. Tsukinose (Father)
Mrs. Tsukinose (Mother)
|Measurements||B 80, W 57, H 82|
|Anime||"The Day I Knew I Could Never Go Back"|
Vignette April Tsukinose (月乃瀬・ヴィネット・エイプリル Tsukinose Vinetto Eipuriru?) or known as Vigne (ヴィーネ Vīne?) for short, is the deuteragonist of the series. The complete opposite of Gabriel, she is very responsible and often has to look after Gabriel, who lives in the same building as her, contrary to her actual role as a demon.
Vigne is a teenage girl with average height. She has short black hair with 2 'X' clips. She has purple eyes and wears the standard school uniform with no personalized variations, unlike her friends.
Vigne can be said to be the purest character in the group, she is nice, friendly, polite, responsible and diligent. Often times, she acts like the eldest sister of the group with Raphi usually assisting her more than Gab and Satania. Because of her ideal character, Vigne is the opposite of Gab and can be considered as the "Fallen Demon" version of Gab. Many people mistaken her as an Angel instead of a demon.
Vigne has a serious and mature personality, which makes her fitting as a leader role for the group. Although it was Gab who brought them together, Vigne is the one managed them all so that they remain as good friends and stop all potential trouble that can make them split.
Vigne is also well disciplined, she is very tidy as her home is very neat and often cleaned Gab's home as well. She is also kind (too kind even) and emphatic as she kindly invites Satania to join her group many times to do things together. Like the others, Vigne is incredibly loyal to her friends.
Despite so, Vigne is not without her flaws, as she is quite temperamental when get annoyed too much although her patience is admirable since handling both Gab and Satania requires incredible patience. She became cruel enough once her patience ran out, using intimidation and even harsh punishment to keep things straight, one instance she even used her demon form just to stop Gab and Satania from ruining the Christmas celebration.
Her seriousness also made her intolerant of being treated like a toy, like when Satania said she's a slave/follower, Vigne immediately retaliate by not giving her the clothes she needs. Overall, her negative personality is far overshadowed by her positive traits making her the straight character of the show.
- Gabriel White Tenma: Gab is the first person Vigne met and the first friend she made at human world. At first Vigne admired her, saying Gab is cute like a doll. Vigne is also the only one who knows Gab's "dropout" from the cute Angel she admired to the trouble she became. Many times, Vigne lost her patience to Gab's antic and often told her to return as an Angel (ironically, she shocked when Gab pointed out she is nowhere near demonic). However, she always liked her as best friend even as the fallen Angel. Also, she admits that the "prodigy" Gab outshines her which is why she preferred "fallen" Gab so she can remain on top (her only demonic side).
- Raphiel Ainsworth Shiraha: Because of Raphi angelic side, Vigne and Raphi became quick friends. Also, she is more straight and mature compared to Gab which is why Vigne enjoyed her company easily. However when Raphi showed her "Dark Angel" personality, Vigne started to be afraid of her and the fear prevents her from capable of being angry at her. Raphi is far more cooperative towards Vigne's enthusiasm which is why they often work together and as time goes they become good friends. Even so, Vigne still prefer Gab to be around her. Also, Raphi states that when they hangout they should make a combi with Raphi as the Boke (funny person) and Vigne as the Tsukkomi (straight person).
- Satanichia McDowell Kurumizawa: Since they are both demons in the human world, they immediately attracted to each other and become friends. However, Vigne's patience often got tested by Satania as her ego and pride makes her doing lots of silly stuff that surprises Vigne. When she finds out that Satania is as childish as Gab, Vigne has to take the elder sister role and babysit them to make sure that they wouldn't do something drastic although sometimes she is the one who gone drastic. Even so, Vigne does care for Satania like her other friends and will always help her whenever needed.
- Her name based on the demon Vine, one of the lord of hell under Satan's command. Ironically, Vine is one of the most dangerous demons while Vigne is a pure hearted character.
- The name "Vignette" is a feminine alteration of "Vine".
- Her Japanese nickname Vigne (ヴィーネ Vīne?) is read and spoken as the base figure of the character.
- Vigne is the only main character who is an only child.
- Vigne has a pet in her home world, a hell hound name Chappy.